- 1. Wash carefully away the last soil from the truffles and cut them into thin and small pieces.
- 2. In a saucepan, warm up the oil, the paprika, the minced parsley and the garlic. When the garlic color changes, take it out with the paprika.
- 3. Reduce the flame and add the pieces of truffles which should be gently stirred, for the truffle should be warm but not cooked.
- 4. Boil the spaghetti in abundant salty water; when they are cooked, pour them into the saucepan stirring them in order to be covered with the sauce.
- Serve directly from the saucepan.